Notre Dame Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-4) are not likely in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as bookmakers have listed them at +30000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Fighting Irish are on the road against the Marquette Golden Eagles. Tip time is scheduled for 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Notre Dame NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||77th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame Team Stats
- Notre Dame is being outscored by 1.1 points per game with a -9 scoring differential overall. It puts up 64.9 points per game (334th in college basketball) and allows 66.0 per outing (74th in college basketball).
- The Fighting Irish have a 3-1 record at home and a 0-2 record on the road while going 1-1 in neutral-site games.
- Notre Dame is 3-1 when playing as favorites, and has a single win (1-3) in games it has been listed as the underdog.
- In one-possession games, the Fighting Irish are 1-0. They also have won every game decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Notre Dame and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Notre Dame Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-0 | Q4 Record: 3-1
- Notre Dame has tied for the 33rd-most Quadrant 1 losses in the country (two).
- When facing Quadrant 2 teams, Notre Dame is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 23rd-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Notre Dame Players
- Markus Burton leads the Fighting Irish in points and assists. He averages 15.1 points per game while also adding 3.9 assists.
- Tae Davis paces Notre Dame with 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Braeden Shrewsberry is the top three-point shooter for the Fighting Irish, connecting on 1.9 per contest.
- Julian Roper leads the team with 1.1 steals per game. Carey Booth collects 0.8 blocks an outing to pace Notre Dame.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.