Indiana Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Currently, the Indiana Hoosiers (7-2) are listed with the 42nd-ranked odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +10000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Hoosiers hit the court against the Kansas Jayhawks in a home game. The matchup commences at 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 16. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Indiana NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Indiana Team Stats
- Indiana has a +11 scoring differential, topping opponents by 1.2 points per game. It is putting up 74.3 points per game to rank 190th in college basketball and is giving up 73.1 per contest to rank 236th in college basketball.
- The Hoosiers are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 2-2 in neutral-site games this year.
- Indiana is perfect at 6-0 as the favorite and has one win (1-2) as the underdog.
- The Hoosiers are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- Indiana has gotten things done when hitting the court as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 5-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Indiana and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 4-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, Indiana is 1-2 (.333%) -- tied for the 21st-most victories, but also tied for the 42nd-most losses.
- Indiana has tied for the second-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (four).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Indiana Players
- Kel'el Ware leads the Hoosiers in scoring (16.7 points per game) and rebounding (9.2 rebounds per game).
- Trey Galloway paces the squad with 3.1 assists per game.
- The Hoosiers are led by Ware from beyond the arc. He knocks down 0.7 shots from deep per game.
- Indiana's steals leader is CJ Gunn, who collects 1.4 per game. Ware leads the team averaging 1.4 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.