Butler Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers have listed the Butler Bulldogs (7-2) with +30000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Bulldogs taken on the California Golden Bears at home. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Butler NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+30000||75th||Bet $100 to win $30000|
|Preseason||+30000||71st||Bet $100 to win $30000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Butler Team Stats
- Butler averages 82.1 points per game (52nd in college basketball) while giving up 67.9 per outing (110th in college basketball). It has a +128 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 14.2 points per game.
- The Bulldogs are 5-0 at home, 0-1 on the road and 2-1 in neutral-site games this year.
- Butler is 5-0 as the favorite and 2-2 as the underdog.
- Butler has gotten things done when playing as the favorites this season, sporting a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 4-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Butler and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Butler Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 2-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Butler has two losses versus Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 32nd-most in the nation.
- Butler has tied for the eighth-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (two).
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, Butler is 4-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 29th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Butler Players
- Pierre Brooks leads the Bulldogs in scoring, averaging 16.9 points per game.
- Posh Alexander leads Butler with 5.3 assists a game and Jalen Thomas paces the squad with 6.6 rebounds per contest.
- Brooks connects on 2.7 threes per game to lead the Bulldogs.
- Butler's steals leader is Alexander, who collects 1.9 per game. Connor Turnbull leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.