Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Indianapolis Colts right now have +10000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +500
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Colts are 14th-best in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), but only 16th-best according to computer rankings.
- The Colts were +15000 to win the Super Bowl at the start of the season, and have now moved up to +10000, which is the 15th-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The Colts have a 1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Indianapolis is 8-4-0 this season.
- Out of 12 Colts games this year, eight have hit the over.
- The Colts have been favored on the moneyline a total of four times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- This season, Indianapolis has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Colts are compiling 342.5 yards per game on offense (14th in NFL), and they rank 25th defensively with 355.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Colts are averaging 25 points per game on offense (eighth in NFL), and they rank 27th on defense with 24.7 points allowed per game.
Colts Impact Players
- In 11 games, Gardner Minshew has passed for 2,284 yards (207.6 per game), with 10 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 62.8%.
- Minshew also has run for 52 yards and three scores.
- On the ground, Zack Moss has scored five TDs and gained 723 yards (65.7 per game).
- Moss also has 20 catches for 144 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Michael Pittman Jr. has scored four times, catching 87 balls for 889 yards (74.1 per game).
- In seven games, Jonathan Taylor has run for 414 yards (59.1 per game) and four scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Colts' Zaire Franklin has registered 130 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in his 11 games.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+2000|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+5000|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+650|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+10000|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+100000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+2000|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+8000|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+15000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||W 31-28||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.