Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cleveland Browns at the moment have +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Browns in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Browns Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Browns' Super Bowl odds (+8000) place them just 11th-best in the league, but according to computer rankings they are eighth-best.
- The Browns have had the 14th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +3500 at the beginning of the season to +8000.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Browns have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland's record against the spread is 7-5-0.
- Out of 12 Browns games this season, six have hit the over.
- The Browns have won 80% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- This season, Cleveland has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Browns rank 21st in total offense this season (321.2 yards per game), but they've been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 260.5 yards allowed per game.
- The Browns rank 17th in scoring offense (21.5 points per game) and 10th in scoring defense (20.4 points allowed per game) this year.
Browns Impact Players
- Jerome Ford has rushed for 647 yards (53.9 per game) and three TDs in 12 games.
- In the passing game, Ford has three touchdowns, with 30 catches for 196 yards.
- In the passing game, Amari Cooper has scored two times, hauling in 50 balls for 799 yards (66.6 per game).
- Kareem Hunt has run for 334 yards (33.4 per game) and six scores in 10 games.
- In 12 games, David Njoku has 53 catches for 509 yards (42.4 per game) and two scores.
- In 11 games for the Browns, Myles Garrett has posted 13.0 sacks and 12.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+20000|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+10000|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+100000|
|4||October 1||Ravens||L 28-3||+600|
|6||October 15||49ers||W 19-17||+300|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||W 39-38||+10000|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||L 24-20||+10000|
|9||November 5||Cardinals||W 27-0||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||W 33-31||+600|
|11||November 19||Steelers||W 13-10||+10000|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||L 29-12||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||L 36-19||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
Odds are current as of December 6 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.