Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Cincinnati Bengals at the moment have the 18th-ranked odds in the NFL to win the Super Bowl at +12500.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +25000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bengals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bengals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Bengals much lower (18th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (10th-best).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bengals have experienced the 11th-biggest change this season, dropping from +1100 at the beginning to +12500.
- The implied probability of the Bengals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +12500 moneyline odds, is 0.8%.
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati is 6-6-1 against the spread this season.
- There have been seven Bengals games (out of 13) that hit the over this season.
- The Bengals have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They've finished 5-3 in those games.
- This season, Cincinnati has won two out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- With 379.2 yards allowed per game on defense, which ranks second-worst in the NFL, the Bengals have had to lean on their 22nd-ranked offense (314.2 yards per contest) to keep them in games.
- The Bengals are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank 19th on defense with 22.1 points allowed per game.
Bengals Impact Players
- Joe Mixon has rushed for 768 yards (59.1 per game) and seven TDs in 13 games.
- Mixon also has 42 receptions for 327 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Ja'Marr Chase has scored seven times, hauling in 89 balls for 1,092 yards (84.0 per game).
- Jake Browning has passed for 924 yards (184.8 per game), completing 75.5%, with five touchdowns and two interceptions in five games.
- In 13 games, Tyler Boyd has 57 receptions for 522 yards (40.2 per game) and two scores.
- On defense, Logan Wilson has helped set the tone with three picks to go with 107 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and seven passes defended in 13 games.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+5000|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+550|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||L 27-3||+100000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||W 34-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Seahawks||W 17-13||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||W 31-17||+300|
|9||November 5||Bills||W 24-18||+1600|
|10||November 12||Texans||L 30-27||+8000|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||L 34-20||+550|
|12||November 26||Steelers||L 16-10||+10000|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||W 34-31||+2500|
|14||December 10||Colts||W 34-14||+10000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+700|
Odds are current as of December 11 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.