Purdue vs. Georgia Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game between the Georgia Bulldogs (4-1) and the Purdue Boilermakers (2-2) at Baha Mar Convention Center has a good chance to be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 65-63, with Georgia coming out on top. Tipoff is at 4:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Boilermakers' most recent outing was a 52-49 loss to Florida on Monday.
Purdue vs. Georgia Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- Where: Baha Mar Convention Center in Nassau, Bahamas
Purdue vs. Georgia Score Prediction
- Prediction: Georgia 65, Purdue 63
Other Big Ten Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Purdue Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Boilermakers outscored opponents by 5.3 points per game last season (scoring 70.5 points per game to rank 74th in college basketball while giving up 65.2 per contest to rank 201st in college basketball) and had a +158 scoring differential overall.
- Purdue scored fewer points in conference action (67.9 per game) than overall (70.5).
- At home, the Boilermakers scored 74.6 points per game last season. Away, they averaged 66.0.
- At home, Purdue gave up 64.3 points per game last season. Away, it gave up 66.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.