Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Valparaiso Beacons (2-2) and the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-2) squaring off at Athletics-Recreation Center in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 72-70 victory for Valparaiso according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Valparaiso is projected to cover the spread (2.5) versus Western Illinois. The two sides are projected to exceed the 139.5 total.
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
- Line: Valparaiso -2.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Valparaiso -145, Western Illinois +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Valparaiso 72, Western Illinois 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois
- Pick ATS: Valparaiso (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso Performance Insights
- At 68.9 points scored per game and 73.6 points allowed last season, Valparaiso was 249th in the nation on offense and 279th defensively.
- The Beacons were 233rd in college basketball in rebounds per game (31) and 192nd in rebounds allowed (31.5) last season.
- Valparaiso was 136th in college basketball in assists (13.6 per game) last year.
- Last season the Beacons were 299th in the country in 3-point makes (6.2 per game) and eighth-worst in 3-point percentage (29.6%).
- Valparaiso was 218th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.5 per game) and 194th in 3-point percentage defensively (33.9%) last season.
- The Beacons took 64% of their shots from inside the arc, and 36% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 75.7% of the Beacons' buckets were 2-pointers, and 24.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.