Purdue vs. Tennessee: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 21
The Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The Volunteers have also taken four games in a row.
In this article, you can check out the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Purdue vs. Tennessee matchup.
Purdue vs. Tennessee Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Purdue vs. Tennessee Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup across different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Purdue Moneyline||Tennessee Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Purdue (-3.5)||134.5||-165||+140||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Purdue (-3.5)||134.5||-164||+136||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue vs. Tennessee Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Purdue put together a 14-16-0 ATS record last year.
- The Boilermakers and their opponents combined to hit the over 14 out of 30 times last season.
- Tennessee won 17 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 17 times.
- Last season, 14 of the Volunteers' games hit the over.
Purdue Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1100
- Sportsbooks rate Purdue equally compared to the computer rankings, second-best in college basketball.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Purdue has an 8.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.