Pacers vs. Hawks Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 21
The Atlanta Hawks (6-6) host the Indiana Pacers (7-5) after losing three home games in a row. The Hawks are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pacers vs. Hawks Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSSE and BSIN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: State Farm Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers vs. Hawks Score Prediction
- Prediction: Hawks 124 - Pacers 120
Pacers vs Hawks Additional Info
|Hawks vs Pacers Injury Report|
|Hawks vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|Hawks vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Hawks vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|Hawks vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch Hawks vs Pacers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pacers vs. Hawks
- Pick ATS: Hawks (- 3.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Hawks (-3.9)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 243.6
- The Pacers sport a 7-5-0 ATS record this season as opposed to the 4-8-0 mark from the Hawks.
- Atlanta covers the spread when it is a 3.5-point favorite or more 20% of the time. That's less often than Indiana covers as an underdog of 3.5 or more (33.3%).
- Indiana and its opponents have gone over the total 91.7% of the time this season (11 out of 12). That's more often than Atlanta and its opponents have (eight out of 12).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Hawks are 3-3, while the Pacers are 3-2 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pacers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Performance Insights
- In 2023-24, the Pacers are best in the NBA offensively (125.7 points scored per game) but third-worst on defense (123.8 points allowed).
- Indiana is the fifth-worst squad in the NBA in rebounds per game (41.8) and 17th in rebounds allowed (44.3).
- At 30.3 assists per game, the Pacers are best in the NBA.
- Indiana is seventh in the league in turnovers per game (12.5) and 20th in turnovers forced (13.2).
- In 2023-24 the Pacers are fourth-best in the league in 3-point makes (14.9 per game), and they rank No. 6 in 3-point percentage (37.8%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.