Southern Indiana vs. Bucknell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest between the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (1-4) and the Bucknell Bison (1-4) at Sojka Pavilion has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 71-70, with Southern Indiana securing the victory. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 20.
According to our computer prediction, Southern Indiana projects to cover the 2.5-point spread in its matchup against Bucknell. The over/under is currently listed at 141.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Southern Indiana vs. Bucknell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Sojka Pavilion
- Line: Bucknell -2.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Bucknell -145, Southern Indiana +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southern Indiana vs. Bucknell Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Indiana 71, Bucknell 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Southern Indiana vs. Bucknell
- Pick ATS: Southern Indiana (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Bucknell is 2-3-0 against the spread this season compared to Southern Indiana's 3-1-0 ATS record. In terms of hitting the over, games involving the Bison are 2-3-0 and the Screaming Eagles are 2-2-0. The two teams average 127 points per game combined, 14.5 fewer than this matchup's total.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southern Indiana Performance Insights
- The Screaming Eagles are being outscored by 8.8 points per game, with a -44 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.4 points per game (315th in college basketball), and allow 74.2 per outing (249th in college basketball).
- The 33.8 rebounds per game Southern Indiana accumulates rank 187th in college basketball, 3.0 more than the 30.8 its opponents pull down.
- Southern Indiana makes 6.0 three-pointers per game (274th in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 6.4. It shoots 29.7% from deep, and its opponents shoot 35.2%.
- Southern Indiana has lost the turnover battle by 5.0 per game, committing 14.0 (284th in college basketball) while forcing 9.0 (339th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.