Purdue vs. Gonzaga: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 20
The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (3-0) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 11 Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-0) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue Betting Records & Stats
- Purdue and its opponents scored a combined total of more than 155.5 points twice last season (in 30 games).
- Purdue's contests last season had an average of 135.4 points, 20.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Purdue went 14-16-0 ATS last season.
- Purdue finished 20-2 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Boilermakers went 17-2 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -200 or shorter (89.5%).
- Based on this game's moneyline, Purdue has an implied win probability of 66.7%.
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 155.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 155.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Purdue Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Boilermakers recorded 72.7 points per game, just 0.7 fewer points than the 73.4 the Bulldogs allowed.
- When Purdue scored more than 73.4 points last season, it went 10-7 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 4.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||9-4-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||2-7-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||92.9|
|67.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||84.8|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-4-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.