Browns vs. Steelers: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
AFC North rivals clash when the Cleveland Browns (6-3) host the Pittsburgh Steelers (6-3) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Cleveland is favored by 2.5 points. The point total is set at 33 points for the contest.
As the Browns ready for this matchup against the Steelers, take a look at their betting trends and insights. The Steelers' betting insights and trends can be seen in this article before you wager on their matchup with Browns.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Browns vs. Steelers Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Cleveland Moneyline||Pittsburgh Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Browns (-2.5)||33||-135||+115||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Browns (-2.5)||32.5||-136||+116||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Bears vs Lions
- Click here for Buccaneers vs 49ers
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
- Click here for Vikings vs Broncos
- Click here for Eagles vs Chiefs
Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Insights
- Cleveland is 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Browns have two wins ATS (2-1) as a 2.5-point favorite or greater this season.
- Cleveland has hit the over in four of its nine games with a set total (44.4%).
- Pittsburgh is 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- As 2.5-point underdogs or greater, the Steelers are 3-1 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh has played two games (out of nine) which finished over the total this season.
Browns Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|Amari Cooper||-||-||-||-||43.5 (-118)||-|
|Jerome Ford||-||-||57.5 (-115)||-||13.5 (-110)||-|
|Kareem Hunt||-||-||32.5 (-115)||-||5.5 (-111)||-|
|Elijah Moore||-||-||-||-||27.5 (-118)||-|
|David Njoku||-||-||-||-||29.5 (-118)||-|
|Dorian Thompson-Robinson||167.5 (-115)||-||21.5 (-111)||-||-||-|
|Cedric Tillman||-||-||-||-||11.5 (-115)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.