Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Western Illinois Leathernecks (3-1) and Valparaiso Beacons (0-1) matching up at Athletics-Recreation Center has a projected final score of 75-64 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Western Illinois, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
In their last time out, the Beacons lost 75-62 to Eastern Illinois on Sunday.
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Athletics-Recreation Center in Valparaiso, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Valparaiso vs. Western Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Western Illinois 75, Valparaiso 64
Other MVC Predictions
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Drake vs Iowa
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- Mississippi State vs Belmont
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
- Evansville vs Michigan State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Valparaiso Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Beacons were outscored by 11.8 points per game last season, with a -355 scoring differential overall. They put up 59.6 points per game (287th in college basketball), and gave up 71.4 per outing (323rd in college basketball).
- Valparaiso's offense was worse in MVC action last year, putting up 58.5 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 59.6 PPG.
- At home, the Beacons put up 6.1 more points per game last season (63.0) than they did in away games (56.9).
- Valparaiso gave up 71.8 points per game last season at home, which was 0.8 more points than it allowed when playing on the road (71.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.