Southern Indiana vs. La Salle Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the La Salle Explorers (3-0) and the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (1-3) at Tom Gola Arena should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 75-60 and heavily favors La Salle to come out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
According to our computer prediction, La Salle is projected to cover the point spread (14.5) against Southern Indiana. The two teams are projected to go under the 144.5 total.
Southern Indiana vs. La Salle Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Tom Gola Arena
- Line: La Salle -14.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): La Salle -1100, Southern Indiana +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Southern Indiana vs. La Salle Score Prediction
- Prediction: La Salle 75, Southern Indiana 60
Spread & Total Prediction for Southern Indiana vs. La Salle
- Pick ATS: La Salle (-14.5)
- Pick OU: Under (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Southern Indiana Performance Insights
- Southern Indiana was 77th in college basketball last season with 75.8 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 293rd with 74.2 points allowed per contest.
- The Screaming Eagles ranked 30th in college basketball with 35.0 boards per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 182nd with 31.2 rebounds allowed per game.
- Southern Indiana ranked 204th in the country with 12.7 assists per contest.
- With 12.7 turnovers per game, the Screaming Eagles ranked 265th in the country. They forced 12.2 turnovers per contest, which ranked 155th in college basketball.
- The Screaming Eagles ranked 12th-best in the nation by making 9.7 threes per game. In terms of three-point percentage, they ranked 27th in college basketball at 37.5%.
- Southern Indiana allowed 8.0 three-pointers per game (277th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 34.6% (242nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Of the shots taken by Southern Indiana last year, 57.3% of them were two-pointers (63.1% of the team's made baskets) and 42.7% were threes (36.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.