Notre Dame vs. Illinois Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest at St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena has the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (2-1) taking on the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) at 1:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 81-71 victory for Notre Dame, who are favored by our model.
Their last time out, the Fighting Irish won on Wednesday 110-52 over Northwestern.
Notre Dame vs. Illinois Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington D.C.
- How to Watch on TV: NBC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Notre Dame vs. Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 81, Illinois 71
Other ACC Predictions
- Kennesaw State vs Georgia Tech
- Longwood vs Clemson
- Syracuse vs Maryland
- Duke vs Stanford
- Elon vs North Carolina
- Bucknell vs Louisville
- Rhode Island vs NC State
- Oklahoma vs Virginia
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- BYU vs Wake Forest
- Boston College vs Providence
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Notre Dame Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fighting Irish had a +494 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 15.0 points per game. They put up 73.9 points per game, 41st in college basketball, and gave up 58.9 per contest to rank 48th in college basketball.
- With 70.1 points per game in ACC matchups, Notre Dame averaged 3.8 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (73.9 PPG).
- The Fighting Irish averaged 77.8 points per game in home games last season. In road games, they averaged 68.8 points per contest.
- Notre Dame gave up 56.2 points per game last season in home games, which was 1.7 fewer points than it allowed in road games (57.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.