Indiana State vs. Wright State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Indiana State Sycamores (1-2) versus the Wright State Raiders (1-2) at Hulman Center has a projected final score of 77-74 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Indiana State, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Tipoff is at 1:00 PM on November 18.
The Sycamores are coming off of a 71-69 loss to Illinois-Springfield in their last outing on Wednesday.
Indiana State vs. Wright State Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Hulman Center in Terre Haute, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Indiana State vs. Wright State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana State 77, Wright State 74
Other MVC Predictions
- IUPUI vs UIC
- Mississippi State vs Belmont
- North Texas vs Southern Illinois
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
- Evansville vs Michigan State
- Drake vs Iowa
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Indiana State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sycamores put up 64.5 points per game (191st in college basketball) while allowing 67.4 per contest last season (261st in college basketball). They had a -89 scoring differential and were outscored by 2.9 points per game.
- Offensively, Indiana State posted 63.5 points per game last year in conference action. To compare, its overall average (64.5 points per game) was 1 PPG higher.
- The Sycamores scored 63.8 points per game last year at home, which was 0.5 fewer points than they averaged when playing on the road (64.3).
- Defensively Indiana State was better at home last year, allowing 63.5 points per game, compared to 71.8 in road games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.