How to Watch the Indiana State vs. Southern Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Southern Illinois Salukis (6-4) square off against a fellow MVFC foe when they visit the Indiana State Sycamores (1-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Saluki Stadium.
Southern Illinois has the 71st-ranked offense this year (24.2 points per game), and has been better defensively, ranking 11th-best with only 18.1 points allowed per game. Indiana State's offense has been bottom-25 in total offense this season, posting 268.4 total yards per game, which ranks 11th-worst in the FCS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 82nd with 376.4 total yards allowed per contest.
We dive into all of the details you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on ESPN+.
Indiana State vs. Southern Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Carbondale, Illinois
- Venue: Saluki Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- SMU vs Memphis
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
Indiana State vs. Southern Illinois Key Statistics
|Indiana State||Southern Illinois|
|268.4 (116th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||342.8 (74th)|
|376.4 (85th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||290.4 (20th)|
|125.7 (83rd)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||119.4 (93rd)|
|142.7 (113th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||223.4 (45th)|
|4 (114th)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|2 (21st)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (10th)|
Indiana State Stats Leaders
- Cade Chambers has racked up 980 yards on 59.1% passing while recording five touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Justin Dinka, has carried the ball 105 times for 480 yards (48 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Plez Lawrence has piled up 94 carries and totaled 470 yards with three touchdowns.
- Harry Van Dyne has registered 38 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 566 (56.6 yards per game). He's been targeted 34 times and has two touchdowns.
- Dakota Caton has caught 37 passes and compiled 399 receiving yards (39.9 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Kevin Barnett has racked up 150 reciving yards (15 ypg) this season.
Southern Illinois Stats Leaders
- Nic Baker has 2,093 pass yards for Southern Illinois, completing 65.2% of his passes and throwing 12 touchdowns and five interceptions this season.
- Romeir Elliott has carried the ball 65 times for a team-high 348 yards on the ground and has found the end zone six times.
- Lashaun Lester has been handed the ball 49 times this year and racked up 288 yards (28.8 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Izaiah Hartrup's 564 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 51 times and has totaled 40 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Vinson Davis has hauled in 45 receptions totaling 552 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
- D'Ante' Cox's 23 grabs are good enough for 313 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Southern Illinois or Indiana State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.