Ball State vs. Northern Iowa Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Northern Iowa Panthers (1-1) and the Ball State Cardinals (3-0) at John E. Worthen Arena is expected to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 76-74, with Northern Iowa taking home the win. Game time is at 11:00 AM ET on November 18.
The Cardinals took care of business in their most recent outing 85-56 against Chicago State on Tuesday.
Ball State vs. Northern Iowa Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- Where: John E. Worthen Arena in Muncie, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Ball State vs. Northern Iowa Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Iowa 76, Ball State 74
Other MAC Predictions
- Bowling Green vs Xavier
- SIU-Edwardsville vs Eastern Michigan
- Central Michigan vs Cleveland State
- Western Kentucky vs Miami (OH)
- Cincinnati vs Toledo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ball State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals' +392 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 11.2 points per game) was a result of putting up 77.8 points per game (17th in college basketball) while giving up 66.6 per outing (238th in college basketball).
- In conference action, Ball State put up fewer points per contest (77.1) than its season average (77.8).
- The Cardinals put up 84.6 points per game at home last year, compared to 70.9 points per game when playing on the road, a difference of 13.7 points per contest.
- In home games, Ball State gave up 5.1 fewer points per game (63.4) than away from home (68.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.