Valparaiso vs. Illinois: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 17
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) are double-digit, 29.5-point favorites against the Valparaiso Beacons (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup airs on B1G+. The matchup has an over/under of 139.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Beacons Betting Records & Stats
- Valparaiso combined with its opponents to score more than 139.5 points in 19 of 29 games last season.
- Beacons contests last year had a 142.5-point average over/under, three more points than this game's total.
- The Beacons' record against the spread last season was 12-17-0.
- Valparaiso was underdogs 21 times last season and won twice.
- The Beacons were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 5.3% chance of a victory for the Beacons.
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 139.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 139.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Valparaiso Insights & Trends
- The Beacons put up an average of 68.9 points per game last year, only 1.7 more points than the 67.2 the Fighting Illini gave up.
- Valparaiso put together a 9-5 ATS record and an 11-6 overall record last season in games it scored more than 67.2 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 29.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-6-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||5-9-0|
|77.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.5|
|70||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-5-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-5-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.