Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Toronto Maple Leafs (8-5-2) and Detroit Red Wings (8-5-3) meet at Avicii Arena on Friday, November 17 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSDET. The Maple Leafs knocked off the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 in their most recent game, while the Red Wings are coming off a 5-4 overtime loss to the Ottawa Senators.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
|Maple Leafs (-175)||Red Wings (+145)||6.5||Maple Leafs (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Red Wings Betting Insights
- The Red Wings have won six, or 50.0%, of the 12 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Detroit has played as a moneyline underdog of +145 or longer two times so far this season. They lost both games.
- The implied probability of a win by the Red Wings, based on the moneyline, is 40.8%.
- Detroit has played 11 games this season that ended with over 6.5 goals.
Red Wings vs Maple Leafs Additional Info
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Odds/Over/Under|
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Prediction|
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Player Props|
|How to Watch Maple Leafs vs Red Wings|
Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Rankings
|Maple Leafs Total (Rank)||Red Wings Total (Rank)|
|53 (10th)||Goals||59 (3rd)|
|53 (22nd)||Goals Allowed||54 (24th)|
|13 (11th)||Power Play Goals||14 (7th)|
|14 (22nd)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||13 (19th)|
Red Wings Advanced Stats
- Over its last 10 contests, Detroit went 3-7-0 versus the spread and 3-4-3 straight up.
- Detroit has hit the over in six of its past 10 contests.
- The Red Wings have averaged a total of 6.4 goals over their last 10 games, 0.1 less than this game's total of 6.5.
- During their last 10 games, Red Wings' game goal totals average 9.6 goals, 1.8 goals lower per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Red Wings have scored the third-most goals (59 goals, 3.7 per game) in the NHL.
- The Red Wings have allowed 54 total goals (3.4 per game) to rank 24th.
- Their 11th-ranked goal differential is +5.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.