Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Toronto Maple Leafs (8-5-2) square off against the Detroit Red Wings (8-5-3) at Avicii Arena on Friday, November 17 at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSDET. The Maple Leafs knocked off the Vancouver Canucks 5-2 in their last outing, while the Red Wings are coming off a 5-4 overtime loss to the Ottawa Senators.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
In the last 10 contests, the Red Wings have gone 3-4-3 while totaling 29 goals against 36 goals given up. On 43 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (11.6%).
Before this matchup, here's who we predict to bring home the win in Friday's hockey action.
Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Predictions for Friday
Our computer projection model for this contest predicts a final tally of Red Wings 4, Maple Leafs 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Red Wings (+135)
- Total Pick: Over 6.5 (computer predicts 7.2 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Red Wings (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Red Wings vs Maple Leafs Additional Info
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Odds/Over/Under|
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Player Props|
|Maple Leafs vs Red Wings Betting Trends & Stats|
Red Wings Splits and Trends
- The Red Wings have a 1-3-4 record in overtime matchups this season and an 8-5-3 overall record.
- In the seven games Detroit has played that were decided by one goal, it racked up nine points.
- This season the Red Wings registered only one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Detroit lost in overtime in its only game this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Red Wings have scored three or more goals in 12 games, earning 18 points from those contests.
- When it outshoots its opponent this season, Detroit has posted a record of 4-2-2 (10 points).
- The Red Wings have been outshot by opponents in eight games, going 4-3-1 to record nine points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Maple Leafs Rank||Maple Leafs AVG||Red Wings AVG||Red Wings Rank|
|6th||28.26%||Power Play %||21.21%||14th|
|27th||72.00%||Penalty Kill %||79.37%||15th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Avicii Arena in ,
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.