David Perron Game Preview: Red Wings vs. Maple Leafs - November 17
David Perron will be on the ice when the Detroit Red Wings and Toronto Maple Leafs play on Friday at Avicii Arena, beginning at 2:00 PM ET. If you're considering a bet on Perron against the Maple Leafs, we have plenty of info to help.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
David Perron vs. Maple Leafs Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +210)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Perron Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Perron has a plus-minus of -1, while averaging 15:02 on the ice per game.
- In four of 16 games this season, Perron has scored a goal, but there are no multi-goal efforts on his ledger.
- Perron has a point in five of 16 games this season, with multiple points in two of them.
- Perron has posted an assist in a game three times this season in 16 games played, including multiple assists once.
- Perron's implied probability to go over his point total is 48.8% based on the odds.
- Perron has an implied probability of 32.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Perron Stats vs. the Maple Leafs
- On the defensive side, the Maple Leafs are giving up 53 total goals (3.5 per game) which ranks 22nd in the league.
- The team's 0 goal differential ranks 16th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Toronto|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.