Butler vs. Michigan State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest between the Butler Bulldogs (3-0) and the Michigan State Spartans (1-2) at Jack Breslin Students Events Center has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 71-70, with Butler coming out on top. Tipoff is at 6:30 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Butler should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 10.5. The two sides are projected to exceed the 138.5 over/under.
Butler vs. Michigan State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: East Lansing, Michigan
- Venue: Jack Breslin Students Events Center
- Line: Michigan State -10.5
- Point Total: 138.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Michigan State -550, Butler +400
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Butler vs. Michigan State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Butler 71, Michigan State 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Butler vs. Michigan State
- Pick ATS: Butler (+10.5)
- Pick OU: Over (138.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Butler Performance Insights
- On offense, Butler put up 65.3 points per game (328th-ranked in college basketball) last season. It gave up 67.9 points per contest at the other end (112th-ranked).
- The Bulldogs struggled to grab rebounds last season, ranking second-worst in college basketball with 27.4 boards per game. They ranked 310th by allowing 33.4 rebounds per contest.
- Last season Butler ranked 211th in college basketball in assists, averaging 12.6 per game.
- With 11.2 turnovers per game, the Bulldogs ranked 113th in college basketball. They forced 12 turnovers per contest, which ranked 165th in college basketball.
- With 6.5 treys per game, the Bulldogs ranked 274th in college basketball. They sported a 32.7% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 259th in college basketball.
- Last season Butler ceded 6.3 three-pointers per game (64th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opposing teams to shoot 32.1% (77th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Butler attempted 35.4 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 64.2% of the shots it took (and 73.2% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 19.8 threes per contest, which were 35.8% of its shots (and 26.8% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.