Butler vs. Michigan State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Butler Bulldogs (3-0) will attempt to build on a three-game winning run when hitting the road against the Michigan State Spartans (1-2) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Jack Breslin Students Events Center. It airs at 6:30 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Michigan State vs. Butler matchup.
Butler vs. Michigan State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 6:30 PM ET
- Where: Jack Breslin Students Events Center in East Lansing, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Butler vs. Michigan State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Michigan State Moneyline||Butler Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Michigan State (-10.5)||138.5||-550||+400||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Michigan State (-10.5)||139.5||-580||+420||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Butler vs. Michigan State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Butler covered 15 times in 28 games with a spread last season.
- The Bulldogs covered the spread twice last year (2-3 ATS) when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Michigan State won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 15 times.
- A total of 17 Spartans games last season hit the over.
Butler Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +30000
- The implied probability of Butler winning the national championship, based on its +30000 moneyline odds, is 0.3%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.