Tyler Boyd Week 11 Preview vs. the Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Tyler Boyd has a tough matchup in Week 11 (Thursday at 8:15 PM ET), facing the Baltimore Ravens. The Ravens are conceding the fourth-fewest passing yards in the league, 173.1 per game.
Boyd has a 417-yard campaign on 44 catches with two scores so far. He has been targeted on 61 occasions, and averages 46.3 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Boyd and the Bengals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Boyd vs. the Ravens
- Boyd vs the Ravens (since 2021): 6 GP / 47.5 REC YPG / REC TD
- Baltimore has allowed 100 or more receiving yards to two opposing receivers in the 2023 season.
- Six players have grabbed a TD pass against the Ravens this year.
- One opposing player has hauled in at least two TD passes in matchups with Baltimore on the season.
- The pass defense of the Ravens is conceding 173.1 yards per contest this year, which ranks fourth in the league.
- Opponents of the Ravens have totaled seven touchdowns through the air (0.7 per game). The Ravens' defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Bengals Player Previews
Tyler Boyd Receiving Props vs. the Ravens
- Receiving Yards: 46.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Boyd with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Boyd Receiving Insights
- Boyd, in the receiving game, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in five of nine games this year.
- Boyd has been targeted on 61 of his team's 349 passing attempts this season (17.5% target share).
- He has been targeted 61 times, averaging 6.8 yards per target (97th in NFL).
- Boyd has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this season. He hauled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- He has scored two of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (11.1%).
- With five red zone targets, Boyd has been on the receiving end of 11.4% of his team's 44 red zone pass attempts.
Boyd's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Texans||11/12/2023||Week 10||12 TAR / 8 REC / 117 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bills||11/5/2023||Week 9||5 TAR / 3 REC / 56 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at 49ers||10/29/2023||Week 8||3 TAR / 3 REC / 40 YDS / 1 TD||1 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||10/15/2023||Week 6||7 TAR / 7 REC / 38 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cardinals||10/8/2023||Week 5||7 TAR / 6 REC / 39 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.