Notre Dame vs. Auburn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) versus the Auburn Tigers (1-1) at Barclays Center has a projected final score of 76-72 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Notre Dame, who we project as slightly favored in this matchup. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, Notre Dame projects to cover the 14.5-point spread in its matchup versus Auburn. The over/under has been set at 142.5, and the two teams are projected to exceed it.
Notre Dame vs. Auburn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Brooklyn, New York
- Venue: Barclays Center
- Line: Auburn -14.5
- Point Total: 142.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Auburn -1400, Notre Dame +800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Notre Dame vs. Auburn Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 76, Auburn 72
Spread & Total Prediction for Notre Dame vs. Auburn
- Pick ATS: Notre Dame (+14.5)
- Pick OU: Over (142.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Notre Dame Performance Insights
- Last season Notre Dame put up 69.6 points per game (224th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed 72.1 points per contest (240th-ranked).
- The Fighting Irish grabbed 28.8 boards per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing 33.3 rebounds per contest (307th-ranked).
- Last year Notre Dame ranked 281st in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.8 per game.
- The Fighting Irish ranked -2-worst in the nation with 8.5 forced turnovers per game, but they helped negate that by ranking third-best in college basketball committing 8.3 turnovers per contest.
- The Fighting Irish were 42nd in college basketball with 8.8 three-pointers per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 85th with a 35.9% shooting percentage from downtown.
- With 7.2 threes conceded per game, Notre Dame was 177th in the country. It ceded a 34.3% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 223rd in college basketball.
- Last season Notre Dame took 57% two-pointers, accounting for 65.2% of the team's baskets. It shot 43% three-pointers (34.8% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.