Notre Dame vs. Northwestern Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-1) and Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) going head to head at Purcell Pavilion has a projected final score of 113-54 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Notre Dame, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 15.
The Fighting Irish are coming off of a 104-57 win against NJIT in their most recent game on Sunday.
Notre Dame vs. Northwestern Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Notre Dame vs. Northwestern Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 113, Northwestern 54
Other ACC Predictions
- Davidson vs Duke
- N.C. A&T vs Wake Forest
- Houston Christian vs Virginia Tech
- Clemson vs South Carolina
- Coppin State vs Syracuse
- Elon vs NC State
- Georgia Tech vs Rice
- Bellarmine vs Louisville
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- William & Mary vs Virginia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Notre Dame Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Fighting Irish had a +494 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 15.0 points per game. They put up 73.9 points per game, 41st in college basketball, and allowed 58.9 per outing to rank 48th in college basketball.
- Notre Dame's offense was less productive in ACC matchups last season, averaging 70.1 points per contest, compared to its overall average of 73.9 PPG.
- The Fighting Irish scored 77.8 points per game last season when playing at home, which was 9.0 more points than they averaged in away games (68.8).
- Notre Dame gave up 56.2 points per game last season at home, which was 1.7 fewer points than it allowed away from home (57.9).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.