Evansville vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (0-2) and the Evansville Purple Aces (2-0) at Show Me Center has a projected final score of 73-70 based on our computer prediction, with Southeast Missouri State securing the victory. Game time is at 7:30 PM on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Southeast Missouri State should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 2.5. The two sides are projected to go under the 149.5 over/under.
Evansville vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Venue: Show Me Center
- Line: Southeast Missouri State -2.5
- Point Total: 149.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Southeast Missouri State -145, Evansville +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Evansville vs. Southeast Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southeast Missouri State 73, Evansville 70
Spread & Total Prediction for Evansville vs. Southeast Missouri State
- Pick ATS: Southeast Missouri State (-2.5)
- Pick OU: Under (149.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Evansville Performance Insights
- Evansville scored only 62.4 points per game (seventh-worst in college basketball) last season, but it played more consistently at the other end of the court, where it surrendered 76.0 points per game (327th-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, the Purple Aces were beaten at both ends of the court last season, as they ranked 16th-worst in college basketball in boards (28.0 per game) and 12th-worst in rebounds allowed (34.8 per contest).
- When it comes to assists, Evansville dished out just 10.2 per contest (ninth-worst in college basketball).
- The Purple Aces averaged 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 12.5 turnovers per contest (128th-ranked).
- Last year the Purple Aces drained 6.2 treys per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 32.2% (283rd-ranked) from downtown.
- In terms of threes, Evansville came up short defensively, as it ranked 20th-worst in college basketball in three-pointers allowed (8.9 per game) and sixth-worst in three-point percentage allowed (38.1%).
- Last season Evansville took 66.4% two-pointers, accounting for 72.7% of the team's baskets. It shot 33.6% three-pointers (27.3% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.