Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Valparaiso Beacons (1-1) and Green Bay Phoenix (1-1) squaring off at Athletics-Recreation Center has a projected final score of 78-47 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Valparaiso, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
According to our computer prediction, Valparaiso is a good bet to cover the spread, which is currently listed at 3.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 133.5 over/under.
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Valparaiso, Indiana
- Venue: Athletics-Recreation Center
- Line: Valparaiso -3.5
- Point Total: 133.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Valparaiso -175, Green Bay +145
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Green Bay Score Prediction
- Prediction: Valparaiso 78, Green Bay 47
Spread & Total Prediction for Valparaiso vs. Green Bay
- Pick ATS: Valparaiso (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (133.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso Performance Insights
- Valparaiso scored 68.9 points per game and allowed 73.6 last year, making them 249th in the nation offensively and 279th on defense.
- Last season, the Beacons were 233rd in college basketball in rebounds (31.0 per game) and 192nd in rebounds allowed (31.5).
- Last season Valparaiso was ranked 136th in college basketball in assists with 13.6 per game.
- Last season the Beacons were 299th in the country in 3-point makes (6.2 per game) and eighth-worst in 3-point percentage (29.6%).
- Defensively, Valparaiso was 218th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.5 last year. It was 194th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.9%.
- The Beacons attempted 64% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 36% from beyond it last season. In terms of makes, 75.7% of the Beacons' baskets were 2-pointers, and 24.3% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.