Ball State vs. Chicago State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Ball State Cardinals (2-0) and Chicago State Cougars (0-3) squaring off at Jones Convocation Center has a projected final score of 102-44 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Ball State, so expect a lopsided matchup. The game will tip off at 6:00 PM ET on November 14.
The Cardinals enter this matchup on the heels of an 86-71 win against Troy on Saturday.
Ball State vs. Chicago State Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Jones Convocation Center in Chicago, Illinois
Ball State vs. Chicago State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ball State 102, Chicago State 44
Other MAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Ball State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Cardinals outscored opponents by 11.2 points per game last season (scoring 77.8 points per game to rank 17th in college basketball while allowing 66.6 per contest to rank 238th in college basketball) and had a +392 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Ball State put up fewer points (77.1 per game) than it did overall (77.8) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Cardinals scored 84.6 points per game last season, 13.7 more than they averaged away (70.9).
- At home, Ball State gave up 63.4 points per game last season. On the road, it gave up 68.5.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.