Pacers vs. 76ers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The Philadelphia 76ers (8-1) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game home win streak when they square off against the Indiana Pacers (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-PH and BSIN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pacers vs. 76ers Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-PH and BSIN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Wells Fargo Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pacers vs. 76ers Score Prediction
- Prediction: 76ers 125 - Pacers 115
Pacers vs 76ers Additional Info
|76ers vs Pacers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Pacers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Pacers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats|
|76ers vs Pacers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Pacers|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pacers vs. 76ers
- Pick ATS: 76ers (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: 76ers (-10.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 239.6
- The Pacers (6-4-0 ATS) have covered the spread 88.9% of the time, 28.9% less often than the 76ers (8-1-0) this year.
- Philadelphia covers the spread when it is a 4.5-point favorite or more 85.7% of the time. That's more often than Indiana covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more (never covered this season).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2023-24, Indiana and its opponents do it more often (90% of the time) than Philadelphia and its opponents (55.6%).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the 76ers are 7-0, while the Pacers are 2-2 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pacers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pacers Performance Insights
- The Pacers are the best squad in the NBA in points scored (126.0 per game) but third-worst in points conceded (123.1).
- At 42.0 rebounds per game and 45.1 rebounds conceded, Indiana is 24th and 18th in the league, respectively.
- This season the Pacers are best in the NBA in assists at 30.7 per game.
- Indiana is sixth in the NBA in turnovers per game (12.3) and 23rd in turnovers forced (12.7).
- In 2023-24 the Pacers are third-best in the league in 3-point makes (15.8 per game), and second-best in 3-point percentage (38.9%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.