Browns vs. Ravens Injury Report — Week 4
Entering this week's action, the Cleveland Browns (2-1) have seven players currently listed on the injury report as they take on the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) on Sunday, October 1 at Cleveland Browns Stadium, with the opening kick at 1:00 PM .
The Browns faced the Tennessee Titans in their most recent game, winning 27-3.
Last time out, the Ravens lost 22-19 to the Indianapolis Colts.
Cleveland Browns Injury Report Today
|Kareem Hunt||RB||Ribs||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Jerome Ford||RB||Shoulder||Limited Participation In Practice|
|James Hudson||OT||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Greg Newsome II||CB||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Joel Bitonio||OG||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Baltimore Ravens Injury Report Today
|Gus Edwards||RB||Concussion||Full Participation In Practice|
|Odell Beckham Jr.||WR||Ankle||Out|
Other Week 4 Injury Reports
- Click here for Patriots vs Cowboys
- Click here for Vikings vs Panthers
- Click here for Commanders vs Eagles
- Click here for Dolphins vs Bills
- Click here for Raiders vs Chargers
Browns vs. Ravens Game Info
- When: Sunday, October 1, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Cleveland Browns Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Browns or the Ravens with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Browns Season Insights
- Defensively, the Browns have been a top-five unit, ranking best by surrendering only 163.7 yards per game. They rank 10th on offense (366.3 yards per game).
- The Browns rank 12th in points scored this season (24.3 points per game), but they've been thriving on the other side of the ball, ranking best in the NFL with 10.7 points allowed per game.
- The Browns own the 21st-ranked offense this season in terms of passing yards (205.7 passing yards per game), and they've been better on defense, ranking best with only 111.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- Cleveland has been thriving on both sides of the ball in the running game, ranking fourth-best in rushing offense (160.7 rushing yards per game) and second-best in rushing defense (52 rushing yards allowed per game).
- With two forced turnovers (23rd in NFL) against seven turnovers committed (29th in NFL), the Browns' -5 turnover margin is the fourth-worst in the NFL.
Browns vs. Ravens Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Browns (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Browns (-120), Ravens (+100)
- Total: 39 points
Sign up to live bet on the Browns-Ravens matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.