Bengals vs. Titans Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 4
Based on our computer model, the Cincinnati Bengals will beat the Tennessee Titans when they play at Nissan Stadium on Sunday, October 1 (at 1:00 PM ET). We have a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score, available in this article.
While the Bengals rank 20th in total defense with 352.3 yards allowed per game, they've been a little worse on offense, ranking third-worst (244.3 yards per game). The Titans have been sputtering on offense, ranking second-worst with 240 total yards per game. They have been more effective on defense, giving up 344.7 total yards per contest (16th-ranked).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Bengals vs. Titans Predictions and Picks
|Bengals (-2.5)||Under (41.5)||Bengals 21, Titans 17|
Place your bets on the Bengals-Titans matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bengals Betting Info
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Bengals a 59.2% chance to win.
- Cincinnati has put together a 0-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bengals have not covered the spread this season (0-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, one Cincinnati game has hit the over.
- The over/under in this matchup is 41.5 points, 4.3 fewer than the average total in this season's Bengals contests.
Titans Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Titans have a 45.5% chance to win.
- Tennessee has covered twice in three games with a spread this year.
- The Titans have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- So far this year, one Tennessee game has gone over the point total.
- The average total for Titans games is 41.7 points, 0.2 more than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bengals vs. Titans 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.