Texas vs. Kansas Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
Based on our computer projections, the Texas Longhorns will take down the Kansas Jayhawks when the two teams come together at Darrell K Royal-Texas Memorial Stadium on Saturday, September 30, which kicks off at 3:30 PM. For our predictions on the spead, point total, and final score, see the rest of the article below.
Texas vs. Kansas Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Texas (-16.5)||Under (61.5)||Texas 39, Kansas 14|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Louisville vs NC State
- Georgia vs Auburn
- West Virginia vs TCU
- UAB vs Tulane
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- USC vs Colorado
Texas Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Texas vs. Kansas? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Longhorns have an implied win probability of 88.9%.
- The Longhorns have two wins against the spread this season.
- Texas has 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- One Longhorns game (out of four) has gone over the point total this season.
- Texas games this season have posted an average total of 52.3, which is 9.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Kansas Betting Info (2023)
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Jayhawks have a 15.4% chance to win.
- The Jayhawks have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- The Jayhawks have gone over in two of four games with a set total (50%).
- The average total in Kansas games this season is 3.5 fewer points than the point total of 61.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Longhorns vs. Jayhawks 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.