Michigan vs. Nebraska Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
Our projection model predicts the Michigan Wolverines will beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers on Saturday, September 30 at 3:30 PM. For a complete projection on the matchup at Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE), which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep reading.
Michigan vs. Nebraska Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Toss Up||Toss Up (39.5)||Michigan 28, Nebraska 11|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- LSU vs Ole Miss
- Kansas vs Texas
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Louisville vs NC State
- Baylor vs UCF
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- UAB vs Tulane
- USC vs Colorado
Michigan Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Michigan vs. Nebraska? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Wolverines a 90.9% chance to win.
- The Wolverines are winless against the spread this season.
- Michigan has not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites.
- The Wolverines have yet to go over the total this season.
- The total for this game is 39.5, 15.3 points fewer than the average total in Michigan games thus far this season.
Nebraska Betting Info (2023)
- The implied probability of a win by the Cornhuskers based on the moneyline is 13.3%.
- The Cornhuskers have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- In Cornhuskers four games with a set total, one has hit the over (25%).
- The average point total for Nebraska this season is 7.1 points higher than this game's over/under.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Wolverines vs. Cornhuskers 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.