LSU vs. Ole Miss Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, September 30
When the Ole Miss Rebels match up with the LSU Tigers at 6:00 PM on Saturday, September 30, our projection system predicts the Rebels will win the game. Our model also projects the spead, point total, and final score, which you can read below.
LSU vs. Ole Miss Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Ole Miss (+3)||Under (66.5)||Ole Miss 40, LSU 18|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Week 5 Predictions
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Nevada vs Fresno State
- USC vs Colorado
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Alabama vs Mississippi State
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Kansas vs Texas
- Notre Dame vs Duke
- UAB vs Tulane
- Baylor vs UCF
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Florida vs Kentucky
- West Virginia vs TCU
- Louisville vs NC State
- Michigan State vs Iowa
- Georgia vs Auburn
- Michigan vs Nebraska
LSU Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on LSU vs. Ole Miss? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Tigers a 59.2% chance to win.
- The Tigers have posted one win against the spread this year.
- LSU has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- The Tigers and their opponent have yet to fail to hit the over this season.
- The over/under for this game is 66.5 points, 11.2 more than the average point total for LSU games this season.
Ole Miss Betting Info (2023)
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rebels have a 45.5% chance to win.
- The Rebels is 2-1-0 against the spread this year.
- Ole Miss is winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The Rebels have hit the over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
- The average total for Ole Miss games this year is 6.3 fewer points than the point total of 66.5 in this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Rebels 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.