Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500, the Indianapolis Colts are No. 23 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 26.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +275
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis won six games against the spread last season, failing to cover 11 times.
- Colts games went over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
- Indianapolis ranked 27th in total offense (311.6 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (334.0 yards allowed per game) last year.
- Last season the Colts won only two games at home and twice away from home.
- As favorites last season Indianapolis picked up only one win (1-5-1), while posting a 3-7 record as the underdog.
- The Colts won only once in the AFC South (1-4-1), and they went 4-7-1 in the AFC overall.
Colts Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Michael Pittman Jr. had 99 receptions for 925 yards (57.8 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Isaiah McKenzie had 42 receptions for 423 yards (28.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 15 games with the Bills.
- Alec Pierce had 41 receptions for 593 yards (37.1 per game) and two touchdowns in 16 games a season ago.
- In 13 games, Zack Moss rushed for 456 yards (35.1 per game) and one TD.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Zaire Franklin posted 166 tackles, 12.0 TFL, and three sacks in 17 games last year.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
|Shaquille Leonard Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Michael Pittman Jr. Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Alec Pierce Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Anthony Richardson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+3000|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+40000|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+1600|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||-||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.