Browns Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2500, the Cleveland Browns are No. 10 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 26.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Browns Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +250
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Browns games.
- Cleveland totaled 349.1 yards per game on offense last season (14th in NFL), and it ranked 14th defensively with 331.2 yards allowed per game.
- The Browns picked up four wins at home last season and three on the road.
- Cleveland picked up three wins as the favorite (in seven games) and three wins as an underdog (nine games).
- The Browns were 4-8 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Browns Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Amari Cooper had 78 receptions for 1,160 yards (68.2 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- Donovan Peoples-Jones had 61 catches for 839 yards (49.4 per game) and three touchdowns in 17 games.
- Kareem Hunt rushed for 468 yards (27.5 per game) and three touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- Deshaun Watson threw for 1,102 yards (183.7 per game), completing 58.2% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and five interceptions in six games.
- As a tone-setter on defense, Myles Garrett totaled 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, and 16 sacks in 16 games last year.
Bet on Browns to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Browns Player Futures
2023-24 Browns NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Bengals||W 24-3||+1800|
|2||September 18||@ Steelers||L 26-22||+3500|
|3||September 24||Titans||W 27-3||+8000|
|7||October 22||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|10||November 12||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|12||November 26||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|13||December 3||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|16||December 24||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|18||January 7||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.