Bengals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Cincinnati Bengals are eighth in the league in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +1800.
Watch the Bengals this season on Fubo!
Bengals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +350
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cincinnati Betting Insights
- Cincinnati covered 12 times in 16 matchups with a spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total six times in Bengals games.
- Cincinnati averaged 360.5 yards per game offensively last year (eighth in NFL), and it surrendered 335.7 yards per game (16th) on the other side of the ball.
- The Bengals had six wins at home last season and six on the road.
- When underdogs, Cincinnati picked up just one victory (1-1) versus its 11-2 record as the favored team.
- The Bengals were 3-3 in the AFC North and 8-3 in the AFC as a whole.
Bengals Impact Players
- In 16 games last year, Joe Burrow threw for 4,475 yards (279.7 per game), with 35 touchdowns and 12 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 68.3%.
- Burrow also rushed for 257 yards and five TDs.
- In 14 games, Joe Mixon ran for 814 yards (58.1 per game) and seven TDs.
- Also, Mixon had 60 catches for 441 yards and two touchdowns.
- Ja'Marr Chase had 87 catches for 1,046 yards (87.2 per game) and nine touchdowns in 12 games a season ago.
- In the passing game, Tee Higgins scored seven TDs, catching 74 balls for 1,029 yards (73.5 per game).
- On defense last year, Logan Wilson helped set the tone with one interception to go with 123 tackles, 3.0 TFL, 2.5 sacks, and four passes defended in 15 games.
Bet on Bengals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bengals Player Futures
2023-24 Bengals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Browns||L 24-3||+2500|
|2||September 17||Ravens||L 27-24||+1600|
|3||September 25||Rams||W 19-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Titans||-||+8000|
|5||October 8||@ Cardinals||-||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ 49ers||-||+550|
|11||November 16||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|13||December 4||@ Jaguars||-||+3000|
|16||December 23||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|17||December 31||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
Odds are current as of September 26 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.