Purdue vs. Wisconsin: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 22
The Wisconsin Badgers (2-1) are 6.5-point favorites when they visit the Purdue Boilermakers (1-2) in a Big Ten matchup on Friday, September 22, 2023 at Ross-Ade Stadium. The total has been set at 54.5 points for this game.
Offensively, Wisconsin ranks 41st in the FBS with 440.7 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 81st in total defense (367.7 yards allowed per contest). In terms of points scored Purdue ranks 80th in the FBS (26.3 points per game), and it is 103rd on the other side of the ball (30.3 points allowed per game).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Purdue vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- Game Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Venue: Ross-Ade Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Purdue vs. Wisconsin? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 4 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Florida Atlantic vs Illinois
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Minnesota vs Northwestern
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Louisiana Tech vs Nebraska
- Akron vs Indiana
- Minnesota vs Northwestern
Purdue Betting Records & Stats
- Purdue is 1-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Purdue has gone over in one of three games with a set total (33.3%).
- Purdue has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Purdue has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +200 moneyline set for this game.
Purdue Stats Leaders
- Hudson Card has compiled 825 yards on 65.5% passing while recording three touchdown passes with one interception this season. He's also rushed for 41 yards with two scores.
- Devin Mockobee has run the ball 49 times for 186 yards, with two touchdowns. He's also tacked on eight catches for 50 yards.
- Tyrone Tracy Jr. has run for 92 yards across 17 attempts, scoring three touchdowns.
- Deion Burks paces his squad with 221 receiving yards on nine receptions with three touchdowns.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen has caught 18 passes and compiled 218 receiving yards (72.7 per game).
- Max Klare's 15 grabs (on 20 targets) have netted him 151 yards (50.3 ypg).
- Kydran Jenkins has collected three sacks to pace the team, while also recording four TFL and 14 tackles.
- Dillon Thieneman is the team's leading tackler this year. He's picked up 28 tackles and two interceptions.
- Cam Allen has a team-high two interceptions to go along with nine tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.