Tigers vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Jason Heyward and the Los Angeles Dodgers will square off against the Detroit Tigers and Kerry Carpenter on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET, at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are the favorite in this one, at -250, while the underdog Tigers have +200 odds to upset. The total for the matchup has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- Over their last 10 contests, the Tigers were named underdogs twice and lost each contest.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Tigers and their foes are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Tigers' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Odds|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have been underdogs in 113 games this season and have come away with the win 46 times (40.7%) in those contests.
- Detroit has entered seven games this season as the underdog by +200 or more and is 2-5 in those contests.
- The Tigers have an implied victory probability of 33.3% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Detroit's games have gone over the total in 72 of its 150 chances.
- The Tigers have an against the spread mark of 4-7-0 in 11 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.