Guardians vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Cleveland Guardians (72-79) take on the Kansas City Royals (49-102) at Kauffman Stadium on Tuesday, September 19 at 7:40 PM ET, Andres Gimenez will be looking for his 30th steal of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
The favored Guardians have -160 moneyline odds against the underdog Royals, who are listed at +135. The over/under for the game is set at 9.5 runs.
Guardians vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Allen - CLE (7-7, 3.60 ERA) vs Steven Cruz - KC (0-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at several sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Guardians and Royals game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Guardians (-160) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.25 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Steven Kwan get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Guardians vs Royals|
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have been favored 67 times and won 36, or 53.7%, of those games.
- The Guardians have a 12-10 record (winning 54.5% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for Cleveland.
- The Guardians went 2-3 across the five games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 129 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (31.8%) in those games.
- This season, the Royals have been victorious 23 times in 83 chances when named as an underdog of at least +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 4-5.
- Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over two times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.