How to Watch the Guardians vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals take the field on Tuesday at Kauffman Stadium against Logan Allen, who gets the start for the Cleveland Guardians. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Guardians vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Royals Prediction|
|Guardians vs Royals Odds|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians are last in MLB play with 116 home runs.
- Cleveland has the fourth-lowest slugging percentage in MLB (.381).
- The Guardians have the 15th-ranked batting average in the league (.250).
- Cleveland has the No. 27 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.1 runs per game (618 total runs).
- The Guardians rank 22nd in baseball with a .312 on-base percentage.
- Guardians hitters strike out seven times per game, the lowest average in baseball.
- The 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Cleveland's pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Cleveland has a 3.93 team ERA that ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Guardians combine for the 14th-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.287).
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Allen gets the start for the Guardians, his 24th of the season. He is 7-7 with a 3.60 ERA and 118 strikeouts through 122 1/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance was on Wednesday against the San Francisco Giants, when the left-hander threw five innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing five hits.
- Allen is trying to secure his eighth quality start of the year in this game.
- Allen will try to continue a four-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 5.3 innings per outing).
- In five of his appearances this season he did not surrender an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/13/2023||Giants||L 6-5||Away||Logan Allen||Kyle Harrison|
|9/15/2023||Rangers||W 12-3||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jon Gray|
|9/16/2023||Rangers||W 2-1||Home||Tanner Bibee||Dane Dunning|
|9/17/2023||Rangers||W 9-2||Home||Gavin Williams||Cody Bradford|
|9/18/2023||Royals||L 6-4||Away||Cal Quantrill||Brady Singer|
|9/19/2023||Royals||-||Away||Logan Allen||Steven Cruz|
|9/20/2023||Royals||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Zack Greinke|
|9/21/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Tanner Bibee||Jack Flaherty|
|9/22/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Gavin Williams||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/23/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Cal Quantrill||Dean Kremer|
|9/24/2023||Orioles||-||Home||Logan Allen||John Means|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.