How to Watch the Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1) visit the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Notre Dame has been a difficult matchup for opposing teams, ranking top-25 in both total offense (20th-best with 485.7 yards per game) and total defense (seventh-best with 223.0 yards allowed per game) this year. Central Michigan has been outplayed on both sides of the ball this season, ranking 22nd-worst in total offense (324.5 total yards per game) and 11th-worst in total defense (472.0 total yards allowed per game).
See more information below, including how to watch this game on Peacock.
Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: Peacock
- City: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Penn State vs Illinois
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Florida State vs Boston College
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Army vs UTSA
- Virginia vs Maryland
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Key Statistics
|Notre Dame||Central Michigan|
|485.7 (3rd)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.5 (113th)|
|223.0 (54th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||472.0 (110th)|
|194.0 (38th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||174.5 (53rd)|
|291.7 (36th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||150.0 (122nd)|
|2 (34th)||Turnovers (Rank)||3 (69th)|
|5 (14th)||Takeaways (Rank)||2 (74th)|
Notre Dame Stats Leaders
- Sam Hartman has thrown for 731 yards (243.7 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 75% of his passes and recording 10 touchdown passes this season.
- Audric Estime has 345 rushing yards on 43 carries with four touchdowns. He's also tacked on five catches for 55 yards (18.3 per game).
- Jeremiyah Love has carried the ball 15 times for 110 yards (36.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Chris Tyree's 128 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted eight times and has collected six catches and one touchdown.
- Jayden Thomas has caught eight passes for 125 yards (41.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Holden Staes has been the target of six passes and hauled in five receptions for 119 yards, an average of 39.7 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has thrown for 280 yards (140.0 ypg) to lead Central Michigan, completing 50% of his passes and collecting three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 142 yards (71.0 ypg) on 38 carries with two touchdowns.
- Myles Bailey has taken 25 carries and totaled 125 yards with one touchdown.
- Chris Parker has registered five receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 142 (71.0 yards per game). He's been targeted five times and has one touchdown.
- Tyson Davis has put together a 52-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught three passes on three targets.
- Jesse Prewitt III's one target has resulted in one catch for 32 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Notre Dame or Central Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.