Guardians vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 12
Wilmer Flores and the San Francisco Giants (74-70) will host Jose Ramirez and the Cleveland Guardians (68-77) at Oracle Park on Tuesday, September 12, with a start time of 9:45 PM ET.
The Giants are listed as -185 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Guardians (+150). The total is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under).
Guardians vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Time: 9:45 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Probable Pitchers: Sean Manaea - SF (5-5, 5.00 ERA) vs Cal Quantrill - CLE (2-6, 5.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Guardians vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Giants Moneyline||Guardians Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-125||+105||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to bet on the Guardians and Giants game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick primer. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Guardians (+150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $25.00 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will José Ramírez get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Giants vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Guardians Player Props|
|Giants vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Giants vs Guardians|
|Giants vs Guardians Prediction|
Guardians vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Giants have been favored 70 times and won 38, or 54.3%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -185 or shorter, the Giants have a record of 10-4 (71.4%).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for San Francisco.
- The Giants played four of their last 10 games as a moneyline favorite, and won all of them.
- Over its last 10 outings, San Francisco and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (42%) in those games.
- This season, the Guardians have been victorious two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Guardians had a record of 2-4.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Guardians Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the Guardians can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Cleveland and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.