Guardians vs. Giants Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 12
Tuesday's contest at Oracle Park has the San Francisco Giants (74-70) squaring off against the Cleveland Guardians (68-77) at 9:45 PM ET (on September 12). Our computer prediction projects a close 7-6 victory for the Giants, so expect a tight matchup.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Giants will send Sean Manaea (5-5) to the mound, while Cal Quantrill (2-6) will get the nod for the Guardians.
Guardians vs. Giants Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 at 9:45 PM ET
- Where: Oracle Park in San Francisco, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Guardians vs. Giants Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Giants 7, Guardians 6.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Giants
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Cleveland and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total five times.
- The Guardians' previous 10 contests have not had a spread set by oddsmakers.
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 29 times (42%) in those games.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win two times in five chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Guardians have a 40% chance of walking away with the win.
- Cleveland is the fourth-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging four runs per game (583 total).
- Guardians pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.98 ERA this year, ninth-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 7||@ Angels||L 3-2||Cal Quantrill vs Jhonathan Diaz|
|September 8||@ Angels||W 6-3||Logan Allen vs Griffin Canning|
|September 9||@ Angels||L 6-2||Lucas Giolito vs Tyler Anderson|
|September 10||@ Angels||L 2-1||Tanner Bibee vs Kenny Rosenberg|
|September 11||@ Giants||L 5-4||Gavin Williams vs Alex Cobb|
|September 12||@ Giants||-||Cal Quantrill vs Sean Manaea|
|September 13||@ Giants||-||Logan Allen vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 15||Rangers||-||Lucas Giolito vs Jon Gray|
|September 16||Rangers||-||Tanner Bibee vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|September 17||Rangers||-||Gavin Williams vs Max Scherzer|
|September 18||@ Royals||-||Cal Quantrill vs Jordan Lyles|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.