Tigers vs. Rangers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 31
Wednesday's contest that pits the Texas Rangers (35-19) versus the Detroit Tigers (25-28) at Comerica Park has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 6-5 in favor of the Rangers. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 31.
The Rangers will call on Dane Dunning (4-0) against the Tigers and Joey Wentz (1-5).
Tigers vs. Rangers Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Rangers Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Rangers 6, Tigers 5.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Rangers
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Tigers|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
Tigers Performance Insights
- In seven games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have posted a mark of 3-4.
- When it comes to the total, Detroit and its opponents are 8-2-0 in its previous 10 games.
- The Tigers have a 2-2-0 record against the spread over their past 10 matchups (oddsmakers set runlines in four of those games).
- The Tigers have won in 19, or 42.2%, of the 45 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Detroit has a mark of 11-16 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Detroit is the third-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 3.8 runs per game (201 total).
- The Tigers have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.53) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 26||White Sox||L 12-3||Joey Wentz vs Lance Lynn|
|May 27||White Sox||W 7-3||Michael Lorenzen vs Jesse Scholtens|
|May 28||White Sox||W 6-5||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Dylan Cease|
|May 29||Rangers||L 5-0||Matthew Boyd vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|May 30||Rangers||L 10-6||Alex Faedo vs Martín Pérez|
|May 31||Rangers||-||Joey Wentz vs Dane Dunning|
|June 2||@ White Sox||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Jesse Scholtens|
|June 3||@ White Sox||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Dylan Cease|
|June 4||@ White Sox||-||Matthew Boyd vs Michael Kopech|
|June 5||@ Phillies||-||Alex Faedo vs Aaron Nola|
|June 6||@ Phillies||-||TBA vs Taijuan Walker|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.