How to Watch the Guardians vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 31
Ryan Mountcastle and the Baltimore Orioles will meet Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians on Wednesday at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, at 3:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Guardians vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 3:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Guardians Prediction|
|Orioles vs Guardians Player Props|
|Orioles vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Guardians Odds|
Guardians Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Guardians' 30 home runs rank last in MLB this season.
- Cleveland ranks last in the majors with a .341 team slugging percentage.
- The Guardians rank 27th in MLB with a team batting average of just .228.
- Cleveland has scored the fewest runs in baseball this season with just 188 (3.5 per game).
- The Guardians are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 28th with an OBP of .297.
- No team has fewer strikeouts this season than the Guardians, who have struck out only 7.1 times per game on average.
- Cleveland strikes out just 7.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Cleveland has pitched to a 3.79 ERA this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Guardians have a combined WHIP of just 1.258 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher
- Shane Bieber (4-3) will take to the mound for the Guardians and make his 12th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in 6 2/3 innings pitched against the St. Louis Cardinals on Friday.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Bieber has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Guardians Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/26/2023||Cardinals||W 4-3||Home||Shane Bieber||Matthew Liberatore|
|5/27/2023||Cardinals||L 2-1||Home||Tanner Bibee||Jack Flaherty|
|5/28/2023||Cardinals||W 4-3||Home||Hunter Gaddis||Jordan Montgomery|
|5/29/2023||Orioles||W 5-0||Away||Logan Allen||Tyler Wells|
|5/30/2023||Orioles||L 8-5||Away||Cal Quantrill||Kyle Gibson|
|5/31/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Shane Bieber||Keegan Akin|
|6/1/2023||Twins||-||Away||Tanner Bibee||Pablo Lopez|
|6/2/2023||Twins||-||Away||Aaron Civale||Bailey Ober|
|6/3/2023||Twins||-||Away||Logan Allen||Sonny Gray|
|6/4/2023||Twins||-||Away||Cal Quantrill||Joe Ryan|
|6/6/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Shane Bieber||James Paxton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.