Guardians vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 31
Wednesday's game that pits the Baltimore Orioles (35-20) versus the Cleveland Guardians (24-30) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Orioles, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. First pitch is at 3:05 PM ET on May 31.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Orioles will send Keegan Akin (1-1) to the mound, while Shane Bieber (4-3) will answer the bell for the Guardians.
Guardians vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 31, 2023 at 3:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: MASN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Guardians vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Orioles 6, Guardians 3.
Total Prediction for Guardians vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Read More About This Game
|Guardians Injury Report|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Guardians|
|Orioles vs Guardians Player Props|
|Orioles vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Guardians Odds|
Guardians Performance Insights
- The Guardians have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, Cleveland and its opponents are 2-8-0 in its last 10 games.
- The Guardians are 4-2-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (six of those contests had a runline set by oddsmakers).
- The Guardians have been chosen as underdogs in 22 games this year and have walked away with the win 10 times (45.5%) in those games.
- This season, Cleveland has come away with a win 10 times in 22 chances when named as an underdog of at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Guardians have a 52.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Cleveland scores the fewest runs in baseball (188 total, 3.5 per game).
- The Guardians have the eighth-best ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 26||Cardinals||W 4-3||Shane Bieber vs Matthew Liberatore|
|May 27||Cardinals||L 2-1||Tanner Bibee vs Jack Flaherty|
|May 28||Cardinals||W 4-3||Hunter Gaddis vs Jordan Montgomery|
|May 29||@ Orioles||W 5-0||Logan Allen vs Tyler Wells|
|May 30||@ Orioles||L 8-5||Cal Quantrill vs Kyle Gibson|
|May 31||@ Orioles||-||Shane Bieber vs Keegan Akin|
|June 1||@ Twins||-||Tanner Bibee vs Pablo Lopez|
|June 2||@ Twins||-||Aaron Civale vs Bailey Ober|
|June 3||@ Twins||-||Logan Allen vs Sonny Gray|
|June 4||@ Twins||-||Cal Quantrill vs Joe Ryan|
|June 6||Red Sox||-||Shane Bieber vs James Paxton|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.